Contoocook Valley Radio Club
May 22, 2001
Pres. Jason, N1IIC opened meeting at 7:30, May 22, 2001, at the Legionnaires Home in Warner, NH.
Members in attendance: Jason Greene, N1IIC; Jerry Blanchard, K1BBQ; Dale Clement, AF1T; Al Marin, K1CYJ, Shawn Upton, KB1CKT, Tim Firkowski, KB9DGB, Ken Wilkens, K1MID and Skip Doughty, N1PHZ.
Former WA1LDS, Lee, Attended the meeting.
The following topics were discussed:
1. For the June meeting program, some one from the Central NH Radio Club will speak.
2. Ken Wilkens outlined the July Club Outing: a. The Place of the outing will be at Elm Brook Park, b. Date: July 15, c. Site reserved: #4 at $40 and reserved till 11AM, d. The price of admission will be $1 a head or $3 per car load, e. Ken will write up the instructions to be included in the next newsletter, f. For the fox hunt, Ken and Dale will set up the fox, g. Skip will take care of the food list and donations will be accepted.
3. Field Day - It was suggested that the club pay the cost of the food for the weekend this year. This will be brought for a vote at the regular meeting June 12. Attached is the itinerary for Field Day as worked out by the Chairman and Assistant Chairman, Tim, KB9DGB, and Jerry, K1BBQ.
4. Refreshments for the regular club meetings: a roster will be set up to have the membership get involved in a rotation sequence.
5. Club Assets: Efforts are being made to compile a list. Dale handed to the secretary a list of items concerning the materials used in the Radio Class teaching. He also itemized radio related gear and where they are located (7 May, 2001). The lists are in the Secretary's book.
Adjourned at 10:15